Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moving out of state!

As many of you know I will be moving to Texas by the end of the year. Christmas time is the busiest time of year for vinyl sales. Due to the movers packing up the house at the end of October all vinyl orders need to be placed ASAP. I will not be taking any orders after October 10th, to insure I have enough time to get orders processed and picked up before the movers pack it all away. Also, I will not being re-opening my business until after Christmas so if you want vinyl for Christmas now is the time to order.

I am willing to ship vinyl so if you still want to order from me after I move we can make those arrangements.

6 comments:

Unknown said...


I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much for sharing such great information.
Residential moving company in Plano

Anonymous said...

Hello, I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post.
Really great blog keep it up. IT Company in NY

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. pinstagram wordpress theme download

Golf Store said...

Wonderful website! I'm supportive that!! Will probably be returning later on you just read more. searching for much more updates. golf

Golf Store said...

Wonderful website! I'm supportive that!! Will probably be returning later on you just read more. searching for much more updates. golf

Unknown said...

I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.